We provide quick and affordable editorial services to meet your needs. Choosing to have your work edited will increase your chances of getting published. A manuscript that is properly edited will more than likely attract an established agent or publisher. Our skilled editors give personalized service and ongoing support. We have the same goal as yours – to see your work published. Prices below show the approximate charges.
Proofreading is the most basic of editing functions. It checks for typos, punctuation/spelling mistakes, grammar, formatting errors and other minor problems.
Basic editing service rates are $.02 per word. More in depth editing will be quoted based on manuscript needs.
*No Text Books Please*
Editing services are available in English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Before we begin any work, we will estimate the charges. We do this by reviewing a sample of your document to determine the work required. An editing sample will be sent with quote.
- If you require a quicker turnaround than specified, we will quote you an accelerated rate.
- Manuscript is to be sent in Word doc. It will be returned to you with corrections noted in "track changes."
- All manuscripts must be double spaced, Times New Roman font, type size 12, one inch margins on all sides.
- The most essential part: Your name, address and phone number should be typed on the upper left corner of your manuscript and the number of words directly beneath that.
- Payment may be made via PayPal (cc accepted), check or U. S. M.O. Your check must clear before work begins. Payment must be made before work begins, unless a payment plan has been arranged.
- If you have any more questions, please write to us at email@example.com.